1960's Era Disneyland Hotel

I guess was always a bit of a thief collector. Although my family went to Disneyland often when I was a child, only once did we stay at the one and only Disneyland Hotel. This was a big deal for my family, and even then it meant a lot to me. To commemorate the occasion, I secretly stashed in my suitcase anything I could get my 9 year old hands on (that wouldn't result in an arrest).

Everyone smoked then, and my Dad must have purchased cigarettes at the park since I came home with a branded Disneyland Tobacco Shop matchbook.

Everyone also smoked in their rooms so it was easy to snatch an ashtray and hotel branded matchbook.

 
What was not in hotel rooms in those days were coffee makers, so I got the sugar packet from a hotel restaurant, and it was pretty special to have soap with the hotel on the wrapper.
 

These items bring forth many memories, and helped cement the nostalgia that is my Disneyland