Disneyland's Popcorn Machine Crankers

Fun little surprises in life add much, and Disneyland is a master at providing these magical extras that add up wonderful experiences and memories.

A personal favorite of mine are the miniature figures 'making' your popcorn by cranking a 'steam engine'. This design fits nicely into the steam train history of the park.

The little figures are only found in carts at Disneyland, alas, they do not make an appearance at Disney California Adventure. The figures fit with the theming of the land in which they appear and I managed to find five of them on a recent visit, although I understand there are several more. Popcorn remains a top choice for reasonably priced Disneyland snacks, and is without fail hot and delicious. Give it a try!

Can you guess where you might find the following?

I call this fella the honorary 5th Dapper Dan
 
Clowns are scary and should be banned...even at Disneyland
 
The Rockawho?
 
Hold onto your head while the hunter's around
 
I'd rather see Jack than the slimy Oggie
 


On my next visit, I'll attempt to find more and update this page.